Health & Safety
Giving our guests peace of mind with Kartrite Klean
The health and safety of our guests and our associates has always been a top priority for us at The Kartrite Resort & Indoor Waterpark. New standards are now implemented to further elevate the cleanliness and sanitation of all areas within our resort to be even better then before. We have partnered with our trusted vendors for our Kartrite Klean program that aims to give guests peace of mind in our suites, restaurants, attractions, or any other public resort area.
A Message from our Team
We missed your smiles! And as we welcome you back, or introduce you to The K for the first time, we understand you may have some questions. Being a new resort, our commitment to the Kartrite Klean program had been adopted since we opened our doors in 2019, and by adding new guidance from federal, state and local agencies we are confident in providing peace of mind for all of our guests, including our tiniest of travelers.
We are here when you’re ready to play again. And if we may answer any FAQs during your Kartrite vacation planning please contact us at (877) 529-5369 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Style & Fun,
The Kartrite Resort Team
An Elevated Standard of Cleanliness at the K
Working with our vendor partners, we have developed new sanitation and hygiene practices using additional cleaning products, procedures and equipment to ensure the highest level of cleanliness in all areas of the resort.
- Guest Suite Sanitation: EPA-approved sanitation chemicals will be used in guest suites prior to guest’s arrival.
- 8-Point High-Touch Cleaning: A checklist of frequently touched areas in each guest suite will be maintained in order to ensure that they receive extra disinfection.
- Reduced Guest Suite Access: Employees will not enter guest suites for stay over housekeeping service and preventive maintenance until the 4th day, unless requested or an emergency exists.
- Frequent Use Amenities: High touch guest suite items which have been removed as a precaution include pens, pads, magazines, glasses and decorative items. Disposable glassware replacements will be provided.
- Linen & Towel Reuse Programs: Guests have the option to use their towels more than once, reducing contact and increasing water and energy conservation.
- Public Area Cleanliness: Peroxide Multi-Surface Cleaner and disinfectant will be used on all high-touch surfaces resort wide with increased scheduling of associate rotations in all high contact locations: lobby, elevators, public restrooms, door handles and luggage carts.
New Employee Safety Practices
Our employees take great care ensuring your stay is safe and that you have peace of mind. New standards of practicing social distancing and engaging in contactless delivery of service are part of our new ongoing training and awareness for all employees. As our goal is your safety.
- Social Distancing: Minimized contact with other associates while in work areas, and staying six feet apart is always encouraged.
- Safer At Home: If an employee is not feeling well, or is showing any symptoms from temperature checks, or if they have a family member sick at home, they are asked to stay home from work.
- Sharing Safety: If a guest needs sanitizer, wipes or facial coverings our employees will be happy to provide them.
Food & Beverage Best Practices
Our food & beverage operations will be forever changed, and ensuring the safety of our guests and team members is paramount. Going forward, our safety and sanitation expectations will remain high with enhanced and visible procedures and excellent communication to earn your family’s continued loyalty.
- PPE: Employees will wear and use appropriate Personal Protective Equipment according to the latest CDC policies and procedures. Items such as masks, gloves and hats will be worn at all times when handling and preparing food.
- Service: Giving our guests personalized, memorable service is always a priority. Though our delivery of that service will alter, the standards will not diminish.
- Culinary Operations: Our food and beverage leaders will continue to lead best practices, additional training and policy adherence enforcement.
Indoor Waterpark Peace of Mind
The CDC states, “There is no evidence that the virus that causes COVID-19 can be spread to people through the water in pools, hot tubs, or water playgrounds. Additionally, proper operation of these aquatic venues and disinfection of the water (with chlorine or bromine) should inactivate the virus.”
- EPA approved chemicals are used and safety protocols meet or exceed industry standards.
- Chairs and loungers will be sanitized frequently.
- Each lifeguard will be assigned their own rescue tube.
- Tube, rafts and body boards will be sanitized frequently.
- Cabanas will be thoroughly sanitized between guests.
- Towels will be self service.
Playopolis Arcade Wellness
- Arcade games will be sanitized frequently.
- Sanitizer wipes will be readily available at designated locations.
- Attractions will be sanitized after each use.
As more information becomes available, we will continue to make adjustments to support the safety and well-being of guests and associates.
Our entire Kartrite family takes pride in the role we are playing to aid the wellness of those we serve.
We are looking forward to seeing you back at the "K".
Subscribe to Email News & Offers
Learn more about special events, activities, and special offers!